The core structure of BBA(HFM) is designed keeping in view the basic objectives stated above. Consequently, certain essential features of the Course which is specially and uniquely designed for Hospitality and Facility Sectors are:
- It has six semesters in the 3 years degree programme.
- PUMBA has introduced credit system with total 120 credits offered for 3300 marks.
- The curriculum offers 31 courses which includes project studies.
- Industrial Training of 20 weeks is offered in the Fourth Semester.
- The students will be trained in various allied sector of hospitality and facilities management.
- External and Internal evaluation are given equal weightage.
- All Courses have continuous internal assessment and assignments.
- Dynamic and unique course structure to cater to all the allied sectors of Hospitality and Facility Management.