503 Functional Specialization P-VIII
These questions papers & syllabus are only for Department of
Management Sciences (PUMBA) students.
503 (A) International Marketing
- International Marketing by Cateora.
- Managing International Marketing by Varkey.
- Creating Market across the globe: Strategies for business
excellence by Korwar.
- Essence of International Marketing by Stan Paliwoda.
- International Marketing by Vasudeva.
- Global Competitiveness by Ajitabh.
- Global Marketing Management by Warren J. Keegan.
- International Marketing Management by Jain, Subhash.
503 A (New) Marketing Research & Consumer
Behavior (Coming Soon)
503 (B) Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Management by Kevin
- Portfolio Management by Barua
- Stock Exchange & Investments by Raghunathan
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management by S.Bhat
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management by Punithavathy
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management by Fisher and
503 (C) Information, Network Security and Intellectual
Property (Coming Soon)
503 (D) World Class Manufacturing
- World class manufacturing: Strategic Perspective. by Sahay,
B.S.; Saxena, KBC & Ashish Kumar.
- Making common sense common practice: Models for
manufacturing excellence. by Moore, Ron (Butter worth Heinmann)
- The Toyota way by Liker, Jeffrey K. (Tata McGraw Hill)
- Operations Management for Competitive Advantage by
- Making Common Sense Common Practice by Moore
- Managing Technology & Innovation for Competitive Advantage
- Just in Time Manufacturing by Korgaonkar, M.G.
- Machine that changed the world by Womack.
503 D/F Strategy for World Class Operations
503 (E) Organizational Development
- Organization Development by French & Bell
- Changing Organizations by Warren Bennis
- Organizational Development by Vendell L. French
503 E New:- Labour Law (Coming Soon)
Old questions Papers
503 (D) H:-
503 (E) H:-
503 (A):- 2012-13;
503 (A) New:- 2017
503 (B) New :-
503 C New:- Feb.2017
503 (D):- 2012-13;
503 D/F New:-
503 (E):- 2012-13
503 E New:- 2017
503 (E) H:-
503 F:- Feb.2015
|Research Papers (Coming soon)
|Power Point Presentation (PPT)
||Case Studies (Coming soon)