Admission Process- Academic Year 2020-21
The MBA (Pharma-Biotechnology) program conducted by the Department of Management Sciences Savitribai Phule Pune University is a two year full time program with an intake of 60 students. All rules for admission of the reserved category candidates as directed by the Government of Maharashtra are applicable. The admissions for the program are governed by Ordinance 181** of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
The admission process consists of 3 stages
Stage 1: Entrance test-- ATMA Test conducted by AIMS on
a:- February 9, 2020,
b:- ATMA exam conducted anytime in the month of July 2020.
Stage 2: Submission of Application form and fees at PUMBA
Stage 3: Admission confirmation
Important: A candidate will be considered for merit list preparation, ONLY if he or she has a valid ATMA test score from any one of the above mentioned ATMA test dates AND fills and
submits the application form and fees on the university website.
**For more details about Ordinance 181, visit Click Here
STAGE-1: Entrance test ATMA.
The Association of Indian Management School (AIMS) conducts a common written test for admission to various management courses at different management schools in India which is known as AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA).
For details please For details please visit their website, http://www.atmaaims.com/
The scores accepted for admissions in the year 2020-21 should be the result of ATMA tests conducted on
1. February 09, 2020.
2. ATMA exam conducted anytime in the month of July 2020
Candidates should appear for at least one of the ATMA tests held on the above dates.
STAGE-2: Submission of Application form and fees at PUMBA .
Candidates should complete the online application form and pay the application fees online.
https://campus.unipune.ac.in/CCEP/Login.aspxThe link for application forms will be available on PUMBA. (i.e.www.pumba.in)
Register for admissions using the link given on the website.
Complete the application form for MBA (PBT) admission online.
Upload all correct documents as mentioned on the website
Select the method of payment of the application fees. Application fee is Rs. 500/- (for general category candidates) and Rs. 350/- (for reserved category in the state of Maharashtra).
Pay the fees online.
This completes your online registration.
* No Other Entrance Exam is to be given
* The merit list will be prepared on the basis on ATMA score
* Seat Allotment will be done as per ordinance 181 of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
* Final Merit / Allotment list for admissions will be displayed on the SPPU onecampus website.
Note:- Reserved Category Candidates from the State of Maharashtra (as per Maharashtra State Government rules) are required to upload ‘Caste Certificate, Non-Creamy layer certificate and Caste Validity Certificate, as the case may be, along with their application form.
STAGE-3: Admission Confirmation .
Admission will be confirmed only after
A} Submission of all original documents the Department of Management Sciences
B} Payment of tuition fees, followed by submission of payment receipt in the Department of Management Sciences
Exact Dates will be announced later
1. Candidates whose name appear in the allotment list of MBA (PBT) program are required to report to PUMBA for the purpose of document verification and seat allotment (Timing 11 am to 4 pm). Exact Dates will be announced later
2. Candidates are required to submit the original documents* at the time of seat allotment.
3. Candidates are required to pay the fees online, after seat allotment.
4. Candidates are required to submit the fees payment receipt/ challan in the PUMBA office for admission confirmation in the MBA (PBT) program. (Timing 11 am to 4 pm).
5. Admission to the MBA (PBT) program will be confirmed only after submission of documents and payment of fees.
If any seats remain vacant, subsequent admission rounds will be conducted and the details will be updated on the website.
In case of any dispute / grievance the decision of the Head of the department will be final.