PUMBA ‘Executive MBA Programme’ is a Two Years’ Post-Graduate Programme leading to MBA Degree of Savitribai Phule Pune University. Truly unique and thoughtfully designed, this programme is for working executives and entrepreneurs who inspire to be a part of movement for growth and prosperity. The objective of the programme is to provide an opportunity to enhance their knowledge and skills continually.
The interested candidate needs to be a Graduate in any discipline from UGC/AICTE/AIU recognized University/Institution or equivalent with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates) AND minimum of work 3 years experience at managerial / Executive level after results declaration of Graduation Examination till the date of application. Work experience obtained only after graduation results will be considered.
Managers of private and public sectors and Government (State and Central) located in and around Pune region and having the requisite experience are the potential candidates. Entrepreneurs with sizable business and having the requisite experience can also apply provided the business is registered in their name (Proprietor or Partner or one of the Directors).
However, profile & career objectives of the candidate will be given due weightage in admission process.
PUMBA insists for a minimum of 75% attendance in all academic sessions as a mandatory condition for grant of term to a student. Applicants are requested to ensure that they can fulfill this condition along with their day-to-day responsibilities.
1. Statement of marks and passing certificates for SSC (Tenth Standard)
2. Statement of marks and passing certificates for HSC (Twelfth Standard)
3. Statement of marks for Bachelor’s / Master’s degree Examination
4. Bachelors / Master’s Degree Certificates
5. Domicile Certificate
6. Nationality Certificate
7. Migration Certificate (if applicable)
8. Caste Certificate
9. Caste Validity Certificate
10. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
11. Gap Certificate (100 Rs. Stamp paper)
13. Work Experience Certificates
14. Form 16 and IT Return for 3 years
15. Salary slips
17. Company NOC to join Executive MBA
18. Registrations of Company / DIN Number/ Shop Act License/other relevant documents in case of Own business as required by the Executive MBA office.
19. Any other documents as demanded by Department or by the University.
Head of the Departments decision on admissions will be final in case of any ambiguity or in special cases or circumstances.