Admission Process- Academic Year 2018-19
The MBA (Pharma-Biotechnology) program conducted by the Department of Management Sciences Savitribai Phule Pune University is a two year full time program with an intake of 60 students. All rules for admission of the reserved category candidates as directed by the Government of Maharashtra are applicable. The admissions for the program are governed by Ordinance 181 of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
The admission process consists of 3 stages
Stage 1: Entrance test-- ATMA Test conducted by AIMS on January 14, 2018, February 25, 2018 & May 27, 2018.
Stage 2: Submission of Application form and fees at PUMBA
Stage 3: Admission confirmation
Important: A candidate will not be considered for merit list preparation, if he or she does not have a valid ATMA test score from any one of the above mentioned dates or if he or she does not submit the application form and fees at PUMBA.
For more details about Ordinance 181, visit Click Here
STAGE-1: Entrance test ATMA.
The Association of Indian Management School (AIMS) conducts a common written test for admission to various management courses at different management schools in India which is known as AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA).
For details please visit their website, http://www.atmaaims.com
The scores accepted for admissions in the year 2018-19 should be the result of ATMA tests conducted on
1. January 14, 2018.
2. February 25, 2018.
3. May 27, 2018.
Candidates should appear for at least one of the ATMA tests held on the above dates.
STAGE-2: Submission of Application form and fees at PUMBA .
Candidates should complete the online application form and pay the application fees online.
The link for application forms will be available on PUMBA website (i.e.www.pumba.in) after March 19, 2018.
- Register for admissions using the link given on the website
- Complete the application form for MBA (PBT) admission online.
(The online forms will be available from from March 19, 2018 to June 8, 2018)
- Select the method of payment of the application fees.Application fee is Rs. 900/- (for general category candidates) and Rs. 700/- (for reserved category in the state of Maharashtra)
- Print the challan and pay the fees before the due date (due date is printed on the fees challan).
- Print the completed application form.
- Submit the application form along with all the requisite documents and application fees paid receipt to the Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA) office. The forms will be accepted on all working days between 11.00 am to 5.00 pm on or before June 18, 2018.
- Reserved Category Candidates from the State of Maharashtra (as per Maharashtra State Government rules) are required to submit aself-attested Xerox copy of ‘Caste Certificate, Non-Creamy layer certificate and Caste Validity Certificate, as the case may be, along with their application form.
* The merit lists will be prepared strictly on the basis of ATMA merit score.
* Seat Allotment will be done as per ordinance 181 of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
* The provisional merit list will be displayed on the PUMBA website on June 28, 2018.
* Applications regarding grievances / objections regarding merit list will be accepted in the department till 2 pm on July 2, 2018.
* Final Merit / Allotment list for admissions will be displayed on the PUMBA website on July 3, 2018 at 5 pm.
Stage 3: Admission Confirmation
Admission will be confirmed only after
a. Submission of all original documents
b. Payment of fees, followed by submission of payment receipt in the department
Admissions of candidates in the Allotment List will be conducted between July 5, 2018 and July 7, 2018 as follows.
1. Candidates whose name appear in the allotment list of MBA (PBT) program are required to report to PUMBA between July 5,2018 and July 7,2018 for the purpose of document verification and seat allotment (Timing 11 am to 4 pm).
2. Candidates are required to submit the original documents* at the time of seat allotment.
3. Candidates are required to pay the fees online, after seat allotment.
4. Candidates are required to submit the fees payment receipt/ challan in the PUMBA office on or before July 9, 2018 for admission confirmation in the MBA (PBT) program. (Timing 11 am to 4 pm).
5. Admission to the MBA (PBT) program will be confirmed only after submission of documents and payment of fees.
If any seats remain vacant, subsequent admission rounds will be conducted and the details will be updated on the website on July 10, 2018 by 5 pm
In case of any dispute / grievance the decision of the Head of the department will be final.