Admission Process- Academic Year 2017-18
The MBA (Pharma-Biotechnology)
program conducted by the Department of Management Sciences Savitribai Phule Pune
University is a two year full time program with an intake of 60 students. All
rules for admission of the reserved category candidates as directed by the
Government of Maharashtra are applicable. The admissions for the program are
governed by Ordinance 181 of Savitribai Phule Pune University. For more details,
visit Click Here
The admission process consists of 3 stages
Stage 1: Entrance test-- ATMA Test conducted by AIMS on February 12, 2017 and May 28, 2017.
Stage 2: Submission of Application form and fees at PUMBA
Stage 3: Submission of documents, payment of fees and admission confirmation
A candidate will not be considered for merit list preparation, if he or she does not have a valid ATMA test score or does not submit the application form and fees at PUMBA.
STAGE-1: Entrance test ATMA.
The Association of Indian Management School (AIMS) conducts a common written test for admission to various management courses at different management schools in India which is known as AIMS Test for Management Admission (ATMA).
For details please visit their website, http://www.atmaaims.com
The scores accepted for admissions in the year 2017-18 should be the result of ATMA tests conducted on
1. February 12, 2017
2. May 28, 2017
Candidates should appear for at least one of the ATMA tests held on the above dates.
STAGE-2: Submission of Application form and fees at PUMBA .
Candidates should complete the online application form and pay the application fees online.
The link for application forms will be available on PUMBA website (i.e. www.pumba.in) after April 1, 2017.
1. Register for admissions using the link given on the website
2. Complete the application form for MBA (PBT) admission online.
(The online forms will be available from April1, 2017 to June 10, 2017)
3. Select the method of payment of the application fees.
Application fee is Rs. 900/- (for general category candidates) and Rs. 700/- (for reserved category in the state of Maharashtra)
4. Print the challan and pay the fees before the due date (due date is printed on the fees challan).
5. Print the completed application form.
6. Submit the application form along with all the requisite documents and application fees paid receipt to the Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA) office. The forms will be accepted on all working days between 11.00 am to 5.00 pm on or before June 15, 2017.
7. Reserved Category Candidates from the State of Maharashtra (as per Maharashtra State Government rules) are required to submit a self-attested copy of ‘Caste Certificate, Non-Creamy layer certificate and Caste Validity Certificate, as the case may be, along with their application form.
* The merit lists will be prepared strictly on the basis of ATMA merit score.
* Seat Allotment will be done as per ordinance 181 of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
* The provisional merit list will be displayed on the PUMBA website on June 23, 2017.
* Applications regarding grievances / objections regarding merit list will be accepted in the department till 4 pm on June 27, 2017.
* Final Merit / Allotment list for admissions will be displayed on the PUMBA website on June 28, 2017.
A candidate will not be considered for merit list preparation, if he or she
fails to appear for ATMA test or does not submit the application form and fees
To be eligible for the admission to MBA (PBT) program both stages have to be completed.
Stage 3: Submission of documents, payment of fees and confirmation of admission Admissions of candidates in the Allotment List will be conducted between June 29, 2017 and July 3, 2017 as follows
1. Candidates whose name appear in the allotment list of MBA (PBT) program are required to report to PUMBA between June 29, 2017, to July 3, 2017 for the purpose of document verification and seat allotment (Timing 11 am to 4 pm).
2. Candidates are required to submit the original documents* at the time of seat allotment.
3. Candidates are required to pay the fees online, after seat allotment.
4. Candidates are required to submit the fees payment receipt/ challan in the PUMBA office on or before July 3, 2017 for admission confirmation in the MBA (PBT) program. (Timing 11 am to 4 pm).
5. Admission to the MBA (PBT) program will be confirmed only after submission of documents and payment of fees.
If any seats remain vacant, subsequent admission rounds will be conducted and the details will be updated on the website on July 8, 2017 by 5 pm
In case of any dispute / grievance the decision of the Head of the department will be final.